As Dementia or Alzheimer’s progresses, it may be difficult to keep seniors with memory loss safe at home.
Our Memory Care Services:
A secure environment to prevent wandering with unique layouts to reduce confusion
• 24-hour specialized care & supervision by experienced staff, trained in dementia care
• Above industry average staff to Resident ratios
• Medication management with person centered care
• Memory-enhancing activities and supportive therapies such as pet, art and music therapy
• Dementia specific care plans
• Incontinence care
• Help with personal care
• Coordinated care with other health care providers, such as primary care physicians, home-care groups, podiatrists, and more
• Coordinating rehabilitation services, such as physical, occupational and speech therapy
• Transportation to outside medical appointments
• Open, safe access to a secured courtyard
• Mobility assistance
CopperStone is well equipped to prevent wandering, a common and dangerous Dementia/Alzheimer’s behavior. Resident safety is our top priority, and we offer a secure environment with entrances and exits alarmed to help staff monitor who enters and leaves the facility. Our Memory Care community was designed to reduce confusion and disorientation, both of which can lead to wandering.
Many thoughtful design features were included to promote a sense of familiarity, such as:
• Easy to navigate floor plans with clearly marked exits and rooms
• Safe, secure egress paths with hand rails on both sides
• Clearly defined common spaces with personalized apartments
• Warm color tones with proper lighting
• Reduced background noise
These features help seniors with Alzheimer’s or Dementia feel safe, calm, and at home when residing at CopperStone.
Fox Valley's Greatest are surely in the best hands!
Our amazing team member, Jolene Kamp has been awarded with the state recognition “2022 Outstanding Administrator of the Year” granted by the Wisconsin Assisted Living Association, an organization that exists to serve the assisted living industry in Wisconsin.
CopperStone is beyond grateful to have such an amazing and accomplished woman and leader, who has delivered extraordinary experiences to all of our residents, through great love, caring and affection.